- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
- All guests spending the night at the park must present their ID at the reception desk and sign registration forms.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Arrivals and departures
- Units will be allocated on arrival.
Visitors are not permitted on site
- Barbecues are not permitted
- Firearms are not permitted.
- The park excepts no responsibility for anything lost or stolen
- Open fires are not permitted
- Commercial vehicles (vehicles used for work-related purposes, carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) and sign-written vehicles are not permitted on site.
Dogs are prohibited from main facilities and amenities.
Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
Guide dogs are allowed on site free of charge.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
Group bookings of 3 or more units (e.g. tent, touring caravan, motorhome or accommodation hire) travelling together are not permitted.
No hen/stag parties permitted
General Park Rules
- In the event of a complaint, please speak to reception immediately. Complaints which are not brought to the management’s attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 11 p.m.and 8 a.m..
- Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
- Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to reserve admission
- Tents are not accepted at this park
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- You must follow the management directives when pitching your unit and related equipment.