General Park Rules
- In the event of a complaint, please speak to reception immediately. Complaints which are not brought to the management’s attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
- Quiet hours must be respected between 11 p.m.and 8 a.m..
- Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
- Late arrivals must notify the park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to reserve admission
- Tents are not accepted at this park
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- You must follow the management directives when pitching your unit and related equipment.